Future Care 2022 Web Summit
Thursday, January 27th, 2022 at 1:00PM - 2:30PM Eastern
MODESTO, CA USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM REFORM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JANUARY 20, 2022: What are the key healthcare business issues and trends for 2022, and how can you best position for them? Please join us on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 1PM Eastern for our twentieth annual virtual summit with an expert panel of speakers addressing the critical healthcare business trends and issues for the coming year.
Thursday, January 27th, 2022
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pacific)
On-Demand faculty video presentations:
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Three Pivotal health regulatory and policy questions for 2022 - Mark E. Lutes, Chair, Board of Directors, Epstein Becker Green
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm: Key Healthcare Trends for 2022 - Paul Keckley, PhD, Strategic Advisor, and Managing Editor, The Keckley Report
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm: The 2022 Healthcare Market Outlook - Chris Sukenik, Principal, BDC Advisors
Click here for more information or to register for this HealthcareWebSummit event.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
- Medical Cost Trends Going Into 2022 - PwC Behind the Numbers and the Milliman Medical Index - Trine K. Tsouderos, Business Insights, Sectors Leader and HRI Leader, PwC; Crystal Yednak, Senior Manager, Health Research Institute, PwC; Paul R. Houchens, FSA, MAAA, Principal, Consulting Actuary, Milliman; and Doug Norris, FSA, MAAA, PhD, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Six Tactics to Realizing Financial Success from Current and Future Trends in Telehealth - Nick van Terheyden, MD, Principal, ECG Management Consultants; and Charlie Brown, Associate Principal, ECG Management Consultants
- Scrolling Through the Roadmap of 2022 Healthcare Trends With Sixteen Selected Stops - Clive Riddle, President, MCOL
- Mitigating Risk and Seizing Opportunities from 2022 Healthcare Trends - Gunter Wessels, Ph.D, LiquidSMARTSSM, Founder & Global Practice Manager
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HITHIPAAUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.