PRESS RELEASE: Sign Up for a Complimentary Trial of Inside Health Policy that Expires Automatically after 30 Days
Contact: Steve Reilly
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JULY 12, 2022: Sign up for a free trial subscription to Inside Health Policy, the online news service on health care policy from the regulatory reporting experts at Inside Washington Publishers.
Inside Health Policy is a subscription-based news service from Inside Washington Publishers, a company with over four decades of experience publishing inside news from Washington, DC. Inside Health Policy is constantly updated with news from the staff of our newsletters - Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert, Inside CMS, FDA Week, and Inside TeleHealth - plus daily blog entries and hand-picked documents, placed in a fully searchable document/news archive. It also offers special news sections such as the ACA, health reform, coronavirus, Congress, Medicare, drug pricing, and food safety.
Here is a sample of the latest Inside Health Policy stories that you can read with your free trial:
- Daily News - Exclusive health policy news is posted throughout the day.
- Health Policy Documents - an exclusive database which includes policy papers, comments, draft and final regulations, court decisions, legislative drafts, state proceedings, and many other types of information of immediate interest.
- Instant Access to the current issues of Inside CMS, FDA Week, Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert and Inside TeleHealth. Subscribers can gain instant access to their latest issue (available within hours after the issue closes), and can print a copy, read the issue or individual articles, or search the issue by subject.
- Special news sections on over 20 topics including the ACA, Health Reform, Coronavirus, Congress, Medicare, Food Safety and more.
- Daily E-mail Alerts - we will notify you every business morning and afternoon of the latest news added to the website. Depending on your newsletter subscription, we will also notify you when the latest issues of Inside CMS, FDA Week, Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert and Inside TeleHealth have been posted.
Biden Issues Executive Order To Bolster Care For LGBTQIA+ People
Haven States Fortify Abortion Protections As Post-Dobbs Rift Grows
As abortion-hostile states ramp up abortion restrictions in an increasingly splintered care landscape, states on the other side of the issue are strengthening protections for patients and providers via legislation and amendments to their state constitutions.
Bennet, Cortez Masto To HHS: Update HIPAA Privacy Rule Immediately
HHS must immediately update the 22-year-old HIPAA privacy rule to protect patients seeking abortions or other forms of reproductive care, Sens. Michael Bennet (D-CO) and Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV) say in a July 1 letter to Secretary Xavier Becerra.
Mississippi: Roe Ruling Bolsters State Authority To Ban Mifepristone
Mississippi health officials argue that the Supreme Court’s recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and leave abortion policy up to states further cements the state’s authority to ban the abortion pill mifepristone, despite drug maker GenBioPro’s continued stance that FDA’s regulations on the pill preempt state law. The drug maker and Mississippi are duking it out in a federal court case that could set the stage for future battles between the Biden administration and states that want to ban the abortion pill or put in place restrictions that are stronger than FDA’s current prescribing and dispensing restrictions.
House Approps Committee Approves HHS Bill Excluding Hyde Amendment
House Democrats successfully pushed an HHS spending bill through the Appropriations Committee that excludes decades-old Hyde Amendment restrictions on using federal funding for abortions, but the Hyde language is expected to be reinserted by the Senate.
You can try Inside Health Policy for the next month with absolutely no obligation, your trial will simply expire at the end of 30 days. Your trial includes online access to the newsletter you choose: Inside CMS, FDA Week, Health Exchange Alert, Inside Drug Pricing, or Inside TeleHealth - and please call us if you want access to a second newsletter with your trial. Plus, if you choose to subscribe, we'll offer you 50% off for the first year of access.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For more information about the 50% off, first-year savings, contact Steve Reilly at 703-562-8992, or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgrbm@HealthCareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.