TYSONS CORNER, VA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- AUGUST 11, 2022: This report covers:
- Comprehensive medication management (CMM) in ACOs/ enhancing value
- The reported effects of CMM and pharmacy integration
- The key elements of success for effective medication management therapy programs
- Key issues impacting CMM success in ACOs, such as:
- Population health
- Social determinants of health
- Using data to transform care
- Change management/philosophy of practice
- Network expansion and clinical integration
- Accountability and relationship management
ABOUT THE EVENT:
April of 2022, the GTMRx Institute and the Institute for Advancing Health Value co-hosted an executive roundtable, Optimizing Medication Use for Accountable Care Success. The primary objective of the event was to facilitate discussion between value-based care leaders about the importance of optimizing medication use through comprehensive medication management (CMM) in practice through clinical teams working within alternative payment models (APMs). GTMRx is a growing coalition of over 1,700 multi-stakeholder members from 1,000 companies focused on appropriate use of medications and gene therapies. The Institute for Advancing Health Value is a nonprofit, peer-learning, member organization focused on accelerating the transition to value-based care. Together, these organizations recognized the importance of hosting an action-oriented discussion on the implementation of a more rational and comprehensive way to manage medications-within the context of value-based care efforts taking place across the U.S.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.