MODESTO CA USA -- PREDICTIVE MODELING UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- FEBRUARY 17, 2017: The February issue of Readmissions News features the article "New Research on Outcomes of the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP)" by Jonathan D. Eisenberg MD and Nihar R. Desai MD, MPH. Readmissions News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Accountable Care News; Medical Home News; Population Health News; Predictive Modeling News; Healthcare Innovation News; Value-Based Payment News; HealthChangeBulletin and Workplace & Retail Clinic Bulletin.
IN THE FEBRUARY 2017 ISSUE
Readmissions News Subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues, with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
- New Research on Outcomes of the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP) by Jonathan D. Eisenberg MD and Nihar R. Desai MD, MPH
- How Machine Learning Is Transforming Healthcare - and Reducing Readmissions by Taylor Larsen, MA; Josh Ferguson, APRN, ACNP, ANP-BC; Lauren Udwari, MS; Michael Mastanduno, PhD, Levi Thatcher, PhD
- Medalogix Nurture Allows Encompass Home Health to Identify Discharged Patients In Need of Additional Care by Damon Maida
- Thought Leaders' Corner: Was the Affordable Care Act successful in terms of readmissions policy?
- Industry News with briefs regarding EcoSoft Health, YouScript, Northwell Health, Brown University, Charleston Area Medical Center, Sensely, Salus Telehealth, IVCi and Orbita, and Allure Group.
- Catching up with... Avner Halperin
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
- Click here to subscribe to Readmissions News, or find out more
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO READMISSIONS NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 monthly or $468 annually, or call (209) 577-4888 to place your order. With your subscription, you will get:|
Each month, readers of Readmissions News will be able to:
- Cutting edge information to help you keep on top of clinical, regulatory, operational, strategic and marketplace developments regarding hospital readmissions.
- Each issue has twelve pages with detailed feature articles contributed by leading national experts and operators in the field, Thought Leader insights; Industry Briefs; Profile of a key individual involved with hospital readmissions management; plus more.
- Subscribers receive issues in print and electronic format, and also receive exclusive web site access to an archive of back issues and supplemental content.
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to hospital readmissions
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, policy and payor reimbursement and contracting issues regarding management of hospital readmissions
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable clinical, care and quality management, and business opportunities and challenges arising from identifying and addressing potentially preventable hospital readmissions
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding hospital readmission concepts, trends, benchmarks, results, reimbursement policies, contractual arrangements, analytics, guidelines and more
- Read about the case experiences of health systems, medical groups, health plans or care management organizations already involved with applicable initiatives
- Be current on evolving techniques and models regarding patient and family engagement and resources
JOIN THE READMISSIONS NEWS LINKEDIN GROUP
There's no cost to participate in the Readmissions News LinkedIn Group where you can Network, exchange information, and follow current developments with other professionals interested in management of hospital readmissions. You can sign up now at: www.linkedin.com/groups/Readmissions-News-4220113?home=&gid=4220113|
SIGN UP FOR FREE READMISSIONS NEWS BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Readmissions Bulletin, with links to current Hospital Readmissions stories from around the web, and much more. You can sign up now at: http://readmissionsnews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Fax: (209) 577-3557