Press Release: The Health Care Event You Don't Want to Miss
WASHINGTON, DC, USA—HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE — JULY 20, 2017: Quality Talks is a series of stirring, succinct talks by current and emerging health care leaders with ideas about how we can collaboratively improve American health care. This year's topics range from artificial intelligence, to disruptive technologies, to end-of-life care. Check out this year's speakers and the top 10 reasons to join us below.
Register by July 28* and get 15% off when you use code HCUNS01.
We hope to see you on October 16 in Washington, DC!
Lynn M. Banaszak
Founding Executive Director, Disruptive Health Technology
Leonard D'Avolio, PhD
Assistant Professor, Brigham and Women's Division of General Internal Medicine & Primary Care
Shereef Elnahal, MD, MBA
Assistant Deputy Under Secretary for Health, Chief of Quality, Safety, & Value at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
CEO & Founder of Mary's Center
Co-Founder & CEO, Harvey
Executive Vice President & Chief Product Officer, Seniorlink
Martin A. Makary, M.D., M.P.H.
Professor of Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Professor of Health Policy & Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Chief, Johns Hopkins Center for Islet Transplantation Surgery
Kyu Rhee, MD, MPP
Chief Health Officer, IBM's Watson Health, President, Integrated Health Services, IBM
Joshua Rosenthal, PhD
Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, RowdMap, Inc.
Nneka Mokwunye Sederstrom, MD, FCCP
Director of Ethics, Children's Hospitals & Clinics of Minnesota
*Offer valid until July 28, 11:59pm ET. May not be applied to previous registration.
TOP 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Great speaker lineup. Compelling communicators bring personal stories and novel solutions to health care problems that you can bring back to your organizations.
- Network with leaders from nearly 400 organizations around the nation. Discuss challenges and opportunities of this disruptive era with other health care leaders.
- New this year: Networking reception for all attendees after Quality Talks. That means more opportunity to exchange ideas with more people who care about quality.
- New this year: Quality Talks Mobile App. Access event info and connect with other attendees right at your fingertips.
- Quality Talks is held in downtown DC, convenient for those in the area. Coming from out of town? Reagan National Airport is just a 20 minute taxi ride way!
- We had a full house last year. Register now before it's too late!
- Our speaker hubs—off-stage discussions between speaker and attendees--are most popular. Guests and speakers enjoy this relaxed forum for asking questions and getting to know each other.
- Registration is only $150.
- We have great audience feedback.
- Fall is a great time to visit Washington, DC. Check out the monuments and museums while you are in town!
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Need Accommodations? We have a hotel room block at the JW Marriott Washington DC. Reservation deadline is September 15, or when the block is sold out (whichever comes first). Reserve your room here.
1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW | Washington, DC 20004
There are a variety of opportunities for sponsorship of NCQA Quality Talks. For more information, contact Harry Alba at 202-735-3687.
National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations and recognizes clinicians in key clinical areas. NCQA's HEDIS® is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care. NCQA's website (www.ncqa.org) contains information to help consumers, employers and others make more-informed health care choices.