PRESS RELEASE: A Look at All Things ACO! 8th Annual Accountable Care Web Summit
- A HealthcareWebSummit Event from MCOL
- Thursday, November 16, 2017
- 1 - 2:30 PM Eastern
- Plus On-Demand Sessions
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Christopher Crow, MD, MBA
President, Catalyst Health Network and CEO, Stratifi Health
President and CEO, National Business Group on Health
Susan Philip, MPP
Senior Healthcare Management Consultant, Milliman
MODESTO, CA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 31, 2017: 2017 Accountable Care Webinar and Web Summit
While insurance marketplace aspects of the Affordable Care Act face significant upheaval and uncertainty, value based care initiatives including accountable care organizations continue to evolve and thrive in the commercial and public sectors. Navigating the commercial, Medicare and Medicaid shared risk arrangement environment is critical for provider organizations going forward, as is understanding the perspectives and insights of national ACO thought leaders as they look toward the coming year.
The Eighth Annual Accountable Care Web Summit features a 90 minute webinar with three prominent national accountable care speakers from Catalyst Health Network, the National Business Group on Health and Milliman, who will share their spectrum of knowledge to help ACO stakeholders position themselves for 2018.
Position your organization for 2018 and beyond in the accountable care arena. Join us for the Eighth Annual Accountable Care Web Summit on Thursday, November 16, 2017, and participate in the live national webinar, additional on-demand faculty sessions, ACO e-poll and more, featuring national experts providing key insights, trends, strategies, actionable intelligence and more.
- A Peek Inside the Catalyst Health Network Accountable Care Organization
- Employer Partnerships With ACOs
- Telehealth under Alternative Payment Models
- On-Demand Sessions: NJ Medicaid ACO Demonstration; Benchmarking SNF Metrics for ACOs & MA
Thursday, November 16th, 2017
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pacific)
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm The Catalyst Health Network Accountable Care Perspective - Christopher Crow, MD, MBA, President Catalyst Health Network and CEO StratiFi Health
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Employer Partnerships with ACOs - Brian Marcotte, President and CEO, National Business Group on Health
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Telehealth Under Alternative Payment Models - Susan Philip, MPP, Senior Healthcare Management Consultant, Milliman
Click here for detailed information and to register or call 209.577.4888.