Here's Your Chance to Speak at Health Datapalooza
We are seeking your presentation ideas for the 2018 Health Datapalooza, April 26-27 in Washington, D.C. This lively, one-of-a-kind conference offers cross-sector discussions around the future of health data -- and how it's being used to challenge current practices and trigger changes in health care.
Health Datapalooza focuses on the newest, most innovative, and effective uses of health data, with an emphasis on diverse voices and perspectives -- from industry leaders to startups, public to private, academics to data liberators, patients to clinicians and everything in between.
Submission Deadline: October 10
Eight Dynamic Tracks
- Consumer-Facing Technologies and Digital Health: Under-tapped or Over-hyped?
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Life Sciences and Real World Evidence
- Integrating Data Sources and Systems to Make Whole Person Health a Reality
- Smart (Data) Systems in Health Care
- Value-Based Systems Transformation: What it Means for and Requires of Health Systems
- What Works Internationally
- Wildcard - What's Your Great Idea?