PRESS RELEASE: Why Do'ers Attend the Health 2.0 Fall Conference
Phone: (415) 287-0740
WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HIT/HIPAA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- SEPTEMBER 6, 2017: What do most healthcare shows have in common? The same old, same old.
You spend the equivalent of a mortgage payment for the same thought leaders who tell you about the problems in healthcare and the same vendors with products that don't quite get at the core.
We do things differently at the 11th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference. We've deliberately curated a wide-ranging, hands-on, attendee-driven experience that focuses on achieving the possible. Check it out:
- Test-Drive the Tech: Obviously! We packed the hall with 150+ tech demos in dozens of product categories. No power points and empty promises. These are products in action and entrepreneurs with real life tales from the trenches.
Check out the latest from such companies as Headspace, Google Play, Welltok, Microsoft and Cardinal Analytx. Want to see what's really brand new? Check out Launch!
- Turn point solutions into system change: We go beyond one-off apps to show you how to integrate innovation sustainably. With presentations on FHIR and blockchain; Interoperability; and with live input from providers like Sutter Health, Edward Hospital, San Mateo Health Center, UCSF, Mount Sinai Health System, and Stanford Hospital...you will see how to implement change in real life.
- Get currency and customers. Raise money through Traction and meet investors from StartUp Health, New Enterprise Associates, Merck Ventures, Humana Health Ventures, Dignity Health, Nexus Venture Partners, Kaiser Permanente Ventures and Summation Health Ventures. Get customers at MarketConnect Live with buyers from Cigna, Sutter Health, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, Stanford Health Care, Providence, and more.
- Get under the hood. Advances in digital health will continue to impact the healthcare industry and developers are at the center of this transformation. Health 2.0's Dev Day will be showcasing the latest developer product and platform updates, and chatting about exciting plans on the horizon for companies working on FHIR, blockchain, machine learning, and predictive analytics. Innovators on hand will include Aashima Gupta, Global Head of Healthcare Solutions at Google Cloud; Adam Culbertson, Innovator-In- Residence at HIMSS; Andrew Shults, Senior Director of Engineering at Oscar Insurance, and many more!
- Understand policy to see the opportunity. Policy impacts innovation. Discover how legislation and regulation will impact solutions development and implementation from Bruce Greenstein, CTO of the HHS; Don Rucker, the National Coordinator at the ONC; and Former ONC Director David Brailer.
Register today before rates increase by $200 after tomorrow!