We're just a few months away from our annual complimentary seminar where we discuss current developments in health care regulation and hospital compliance.
If you have not yet registered, you may do so below.
Topics will include:
- HIPAA Update: recent audits and enforcement actions
- What’s new with Stark, anti-kickback, and the False Claims Act
- Protecting the C suite: individual liability in health care enforcement
- Current issues in health IT: innovations, the cloud, and meaningful use
- Regulatory challenges of value-based physician compensation
- Update on Medicare provider-based and site neutrality rules
- Recent statutory, regulatory and enforcement activity for facility and professional licensing, certification, and accreditation
- Hospital board authority vs. medical staff self-governance in compliance
- Hospital litigation update
This year's event will also include a roundtable discussion among hospital compliance officers.
View full agenda here
For those who registered previously, please click here to select your sessions. Your confirmation number is required to make the selections.
Contact Tara de Borja with questions.
This program has been developed for hospital CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers.
Breakfast and materials are included in the conference.
CLE and Compliance Credits pending.