LOS ANGELES CA, USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM REFORM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- DECEMBER 11, 2017: We're gearing up for another can't-miss conference -- the CAPG Annual Conference 2018, April 19-21 in San Diego. Register now at capg.org/conference2018!
At this year's Annual Conference: Taking Responsibility for America's Health, health leaders, policymakers, and practitioners will share their insights and experiences, and even gaze into their "crystal ball" as they discuss the current and future state of healthcare, and how it will impact the movement from volume to value. And with the number of physician groups moving into alternative payment models (APMs) continuing to grow, experts in the field will share vital information on moving into risk contracts.
Conference highlights include:
- Robert Pearl, MD, former CEO, The Permanente Medical Group and President, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- John Kitzhaber, MD, former governor of Oregon and chief architect of Oregon's Coordinated Care Organizations
- Elisabeth Rosenthal, MD, Editor-in-Chief, Kaiser Health News
- Panel -- Healthcare 2018: Analyzing the Rollercoaster, moderated by Don Crane
- Preconference Sessions with CAPG Consultants on moving from fee for service to risk and hybrid payment models
- Shared Learning Fest is an opportunity for up-close and personal discussions with CAPG Consultants, and is a must-attend session for anyone in risk-bearing arrangements or who wants to enter one. (For CAPG member groups and invited guests only)
We've filled this Conference with the experts and information you need to thrive in the rapidly changing world of healthcare delivery. Please see the event website for the full agenda.
Register here to reserve your space. CAPG members should register now to take advantage of special early bird rates. See you in San Diego!