Press Release: Early-Bird Special! Save Up to $200 on AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2017
- AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2017
- Copyright 2017
- Learn More
Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 21, 2017: You can now reserve the all-new 2017 edition of AIS's Directory of Health Plans with our Early-Bird Discount!
Like the 13 annual editions before this, AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2017 will contain the most current, reliable enrollment data and key executive contact information for all health insurance companies operating in the U.S. Our in-house research team maintains impeccable research standards and strict methodology, to ensure that the Directory reflects true year-over-year comparisons and extremely accurate and sensitive insight into developing trends. Learn more at https://aishealth.com/marketplace/gdhp14-e7pg03.
CONVENIENT, EASY-TO-USE FORMATS
With AIS's Directory of Health Plans, it's easy to look up details on specific health plan companies -- who to contact, where they operate, what types of products they offer, what their enrollment size is and more. You can tailor the data to your needs, by choosing:
- Printed Book: The comprehensive print version of AIS's Directory of Health Plans contains more than 600 pages of directory listings, plus an “Executive Summary” of enrollment trends in quick-view tables and charts.
- USB Flash Drive: Get a head start on your analyses -- and easily conduct market research, create detailed company profiles and prospective client lists for your sales team, and develop targeted mailing lists! When you purchase the USB flash drive version of the Directory, you'll receive data from AIS's exclusive health plan database as Excel, Access and CSV files that are compatible with most sales software, so you can easily create the specific kind of analysis you need. (Includes a free copy of the print version.)
- Interactive Website: With an intuitive design that allows you -- and up to nine other users -- to quickly search, sort, filter and export specific data selections directly to your desktop, you don't need to be a spreadsheet expert to find exactly the data you need. The website includes new fields and records, such as additional state-level enrollment breakdowns that are not included in the book or USB. There's even a lookup tool that calculates total enrollments for any user-defined category! Plus, a subscription to the online version includes a newsfeed and monthly email newsletter on activities that impact enrollment and market share, and bonus analyses and updates during the year. Learn more about the website at https://AISHealthData.com/DHP. (Includes a free copy of the print version and a USB flash drive.)
This unique resource from AIS puts a wealth of competitive intelligence in your hands so you can easily research one company, several plans, or enrollment by state or plan type. Please review the Table of Contents, list of data fields and sample pages to see the many benefits of AIS's Directory of Health Plans.
And if more than one person in your organization would benefit from having access to this data, multi-user licenses are available at our very reasonable rates.
Reserve your copy of the all-new 2017 Directory of Health Plans for market intelligence that will help you succeed in today's rapidly changing health insurance business. You'll save up to $200 with our special Early-Bird Discount when you order today!
THREE EASY WAYS TO ORDER AND SAVE UP TO $200:
- VISIT https://aishealth.com/marketplace/gdhp14-e7pg03
- CALL (800) 521-4323 and mention code: GDHP14-E7PG03
- CLICK HERE to print an order form (PDF) and fax or mail it to AIS (Pub Code: GDHP14-E7PG03)