Press Release: In the December Issue: Preparing for Success in ACO or CIN Consolidation
MODESTO CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- DECEMBER 15, 2017: The December issue of Accountable Care News features the article "Preparing for Success in ACO or CIN Consolidation" by John M. Harris, MBA, and Idette Elizondo, MBA. Subscription and detailed information on Accountable Care News is available at www.AccountableCareNews.com. Accountable Care News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Medical Home News; Population Health News; Predictive Modeling News; Readmissions News; Value-Based Payment News; Health Insurance Marketplace Bulletin; Healthcare Innovation Bulletin; HealthChange Bulletin and Workplace & Retail Clinic Bulletin.
IN THE DECEMBER 2017 ISSUE
- Preparing for Success in ACO or CIN Consolidation by John M. Harris, MBA, and Idette Elizondo, MBA
- Health Value Management: The New Payer World by Adele Allison
- What's On Your Mind: CMS Presents Final Quality Payment Program Ruling by Brian Manning
- ACOs: Five 'Needs' for Successful Move From Volume to Value by Wren Keber, MBA
- Thought Leaders' Corner: What Are the Most Effective Strategies for Achieving Value-Based Reimbursement?
- Industry News with briefs regarding MassHealth ACO and AbleTo.
- Catching Up With... Derek DeLia, Ph.D.
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
Accountable Care News subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 per month or $468 annually. With your subscription you'll get:
- Featuring in-depth articles written by national experts, reports from the field, interviews; breaking news, research data; legal, regulatory, policy, financial, administrative and clinical developments, results from recent studies, case experience-to-date, and more
- Twelve pages per month with a mixture of detailed narrative information, charts, graphs and tables and pictures to tell the story
- Available in print and electronic format (you can receive both), plus subscriber web site with archives, supplemental content & LinkedIn Networking/Discussion Group
Every month, readers of Accountable Care News will be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding Accountable Care Organizations and related issues
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, and policy issues regarding ACOs
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable business opportunities and challenges arising from the emergence of Accountable Care models
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding Accountable Care concepts, trends, results, components, critical features, stakeholders and key topics relating to such models
- Read about the case experiences of health systems already involved with informal models
- Be current on evolving financial, operational, and strategic requirements and considerations for ACO creation and operation
JOIN THE ACCOUNTABLE CARE LINKEDIN GROUP
There's no cost to participate in the Accountable Care News LinkedIn Group where you can network, discuss and monitor Accountable Care Organization related activities. You can sign up now at www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3066715|
SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCOUNTABLE CARE BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Accountable Care Bulletin, with links to current Accountable Care stories from around the web, and more. You can sign up now at www.accountablecarenews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Accountable Care News|
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350