Press Release: In the February Issue: Provider-Led Health Plans Emerge in the Age of ACA Repeal
MODESTO CA USA -- ACCOUNTABLE CARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- FEBRUARY 15, 2017: The February issue of Accountable Care News features the article "Provider-Led Health Plans Emerge in the Age of ACA Repeal" by Jack Hill and Bret Petrick, CLU, ChFC, CSFS. Subscription and detailed information on Accountable Care News is available at www.AccountableCareNews.com. Accountable Care News is the monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Medical Home News; Population Health News; Predictive Modeling News; Readmissions News; Healthcare Innovation News; Value-Based Payment News; Health Insurance Marketplace News; HealthChange Bulletin and Workplace & Retail Clinic Bulletin.
IN THE FEBRUARY 2017 ISSUE
- Provider-Led Health Plans Emerge in the Age of ACA Repeal by Jack Hill and Bret Petrick, CLU, ChFC, CSFS
- Key Strategies Position Providers to Manage Alternative Payment Models by Mike Peresie
- Premier Patient Healthcare ACO Leverages Medicare Annual Wellness Visits by Michael Camacho
- Primary Care Physician Owned, Operated ACOs Drive Collaboration, Competition by Yasser T. Hammoud, M.D.
- Thought Leaders' Corner: How Can ACOs Become More Efficient?
- Industry News with briefs regarding Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients, Sharp HealthCare, and ACO Partner.
- Catching Up With... Erika Bliss, M.D.
- Click here to view page one of this issue.
Accountable Care News subscribers receive this and future twelve page monthly issues with a choice of electronic or print newsletter delivery, or both, and online access to past issues and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCOUNTABLE CARE NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $39 per month or $468 annually. With your subscription you'll get:
Every month, readers of Accountable Care News will be able to:
- Featuring in-depth articles written by national experts, reports from the field, interviews; breaking news, research data; legal, regulatory, policy, financial, administrative and clinical developments, results from recent studies, case experience-to-date, and more
- Twelve pages per month with a mixture of detailed narrative information, charts, graphs and tables and pictures to tell the story
- Available in print and electronic format (you can receive both), plus subscriber web site with archives, supplemental content & LinkedIn Networking/Discussion Group
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding Accountable Care Organizations and related issues
- Monitor current legal, regulatory, and policy issues regarding ACOs
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in guest articles and interviews with industry experts
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable business opportunities and challenges arising from the emergence of Accountable Care models
- Keep pace with the current environment regarding Accountable Care concepts, trends, results, components, critical features, stakeholders and key topics relating to such models
- Read about the case experiences of health systems already involved with informal models
- Be current on evolving financial, operational, and strategic requirements and considerations for ACO creation and operation
JOIN THE ACCOUNTABLE CARE LINKEDIN GROUP
There's no cost to participate in the Accountable Care News LinkedIn Group where you can network, discuss and monitor Accountable Care Organization related activities. You can sign up now at www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3066715|
SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCOUNTABLE CARE BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Accountable Care Bulletin, with links to current Accountable Care stories from around the web, and more. You can sign up now at www.accountablecarenews.com/resources.html|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Accountable Care News|
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350